Kari J. Fasulo
- Land & Water
- General Practice
Ms. Fasulo first joined Wheeler, Van Sickle & Anderson in 2002 to provide assistance for trial preparation in select cases and daily administrative support for a small group of WVSA attorneys. During law school, she served as a law clerk for a Chicago firm focusing on probate, estate planning and family law. Kari returned to WVSA in 2010 to support and assist in document production, discovery and trial preparation for stray voltage litigation. She currently practices in the areas of civil litigation, probate and estate planning, environmental law and business and real estate transactions.
Joined Wheeler, Van Sickle & Anderson, S.C. as an associate attorney in 2012.
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, Dane County Bar Association
- The John Marshall Law School, 2008
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2004, majoring in history and political science.
- Admitted to practice in Wisconsin in 2008