Jennifer represents electric cooperatives and practices in the areas of public utilities, commercial transactions, litigation and general business matters.
Prior to joining Wheeler, Van Sickle & Anderson, S.C., Jennifer worked in the legal department for a public utility company on a variety of transactional matters. Jennifer began her legal career in private practice as a civil litigator and is well versed in all aspects of trial practice.
While in law school, Jennifer was a research assistant for a law professor, held positions at a large healthcare facility and a government agency, and was a member of the Marquette Intellectual Property Law Review.
- Author, Electronic Records and Signatures: Rise and Risks, WisBar InsideTrack, August 2021
- Marquette University Law School, J.D., 2017
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A., 2013
- Admitted to practice in the State of Wisconsin
- Admitted to practice in the United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin