Denis R. Vogel
Denis Vogel focuses his practice on business and transactional matters, and litigation regarding dispute resolution of matters for businesses and individuals. He also provides service for wills, trusts and probate matters. Extensive jury and bench trial experience in Wisconsin and other states.
Denis regularly serves as lead counsel in a variety of matters involving claims of injury or death relating to electricity, matters claims of injury to dairy operations, disputes involving contracts, land, right-of-way, cellular telecommunications matters, will and probate dispute litigation, wills, estate and probate planning and administration and select traffic and criminal matters.
Denis joined Wheeler, Van Sickle & Anderson, S.C. in 1989
- Since 1992 and currently Municipal Judge for the Village of Maple Bluff
- Served as a Director of the General Practice Section of the State Bar of Wisconsin
- Selected to serve as instructor for Judicial Education Programs for Municipal Judges
- Former Prosecuting Attorney
- Creighton University School of Law, J.D., 1976
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., 1973
- Admitted to practice in the states of Wisconsin and Minnesota