Drew Parrish focuses his practice on securities regulation and compliance, business transactions, administrative law, and civil litigation.
Drew assists and represents electric cooperatives and other businesses and individuals in a variety of matters, including financing and complex commercial transactions, power purchase agreements and other energy-related contracts, corporate governance, business entity formation, employment law, and regulatory compliance in the energy industry and other areas.
Prior to joining Wheeler, Van Sickle & Anderson, S.C., Drew was an attorney with the Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions, where he supervised investigations of securities law violations, prosecuted disciplinary actions against registered securities professionals, and led the agency’s enforcement litigation for securities fraud and other violations. He advised the agency on a variety of legal and regulatory issues an addition to serving as an administrative law judge. Drew started his legal career in private practice in Madison focused on business and corporate litigation, employment law, and transactional matters.
- Wisconsin State Bar Business Law Section Board, 2013-present, Secretary/Treasurer, 2016-2018; Chairperson-Elect, 2018-present; Chairperson 2020-present.
- Wisconsin Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2011, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020.
- University of Wisconsin Law School, cum laude, 2006.
- Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, 2002, majoring in finance and management.
- Admitted to practice in Wisconsin in 2006.
- United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin.