Drew Parrish focuses his practice on securities regulation and compliance, business transactions, administrative law, and civil litigation.
Prior to joining Wheeler, Van Sickle & Anderson, S.C., Drew was an attorney with the Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions. As the chief litigator for the agency’s Division of Securities, Drew was responsible for supervising the Division’s investigations of securities law violations, prosecuting disciplinary actions against registered securities professionals, and leading the agency’s enforcement litigation for securities fraud and other securities violations. He also served as an Administrative Law Judge for the agency and advised the Department on a variety of legal and regulatory issues. Drew started his legal career in private practice in Madison focused on business and corporate litigation, employment law, and assisting business clients with transactional matters.
Drew joined Wheeler, Van Sickle & Anderson, S.C. in 2016.
- Wisconsin State Bar Business Law Section Board, 2013-present, Secretary/Treasurer, 2016-present.
- Wisconsin Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2011 and 2017.
- University of Wisconsin Law School, cum laude, 2006.
- Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, 2002, majoring in finance and management.
- Admitted to practice in Wisconsin in 2006.
- United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin.